“Go suck a dick”
I hate this insult and any variation of it.
If said between two straight men, it’s saying how awful it would be two suck a dick, essentially how awful it would be to be gay.
Even when said between two gay men, or a man to woman or vice versa, it’s making out oral sex to be this big degrading act.
It’s not degrading, it’s only sex. Don’t make it a degrading act.
- scruffymanatee said: claps
- thisismyotherface likes this
- tselovat likes this
- dickbone said: sucking dick is a nice thing, every time someone says it to me I just say sounds great. And if its a straight guy saying it, I say when and where and just wink~
- sodunnoyo said: Let’s make “go lick a gash” happen in protest?
- sodunnoyo likes this
- onadarknight said: haha I’m glad someone understands patriarchal bullshit like this! it’s like the colloquial expression “don’t be a pussy”—as though vaginas or women have anything to do with a lack of courage or will to do something? haha I know plenty of brave women!
- onadarknight likes this
- beccablood reblogged this from brianaurelio
- jamisonhartley likes this
- brianaurelio posted this